Getting to know me
Meet the cook
As a front-end developer with a strong background in design and UX, I help clients and agencies bridge the gap between design and development.
Here are the kind of projects I usually work on:
- Discovery and definition workshops
- Websites and interface design
- Code prototypes
- Design systems / pattern libraries
- HTML/CSS/JS development
- JAMstack websites (Eleventy, Hugo, Jekyll)
- Content Management Systems implementations (Craft CMS, Dato CMS, Contentful, Forestry, Netlify CMS)
When not freelancing, I teach design and front-end development at IAD in Louvain-La-Neuve.
Partner with clients
I favour partnerships over one-shot projects. I frequently work in house as part of the team. I believe collaboration and conversations are the best tools to solve problems.
Working with agencies